Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Meal plan for 9/2/15 with sample foods (1500 calories maximum)

Breakfast
  400 calories
Sample foods: scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, grits with butter, and 2 slices of toast

Snack 1
  150 calories
Sample foods: grapes, large orange, two slices of wheat or grain toast with preserves

Lunch
   500 calories
Sample foods: french fries, turkey burger, lettuce and tomato, cheese, and pickle with salad dressing

Snack 2  (open)
   120 calories
Sample foods: 1/2 cup ice cream

Dinner
Sample foods: ham sandwich on flat bread with cucumber, lettuce and tomato, mustard, and dressing
   230 calories

Snack 3
Sample foods: 1/2 ice cream or 1 serving of crackers
     100 calories

Yesterday, I mentioned that my goal is to consume between 1200 and 1500 calories.  I also have a goal of losing 125 pounds.  I feel pretty good today.  Planning meals and planning exercise are very important to me.  It makes the "task" of losing weight much easier, and it helps me to learn how to eat healthy and thus reaching my goal of being healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment