Thursday, September 17, 2015

When planning, consider these things:

I wonder if a meal plan is really just a schedule or something else.  I plan to actually eat breakfast, but I have no idea.  The truth is, I don't eat breakfast so I decided to eat whatever I have on the way to my appointment.  That is not a good thing.  I usually consume food for lunch around 10:30 am,  and end lunch around 1:00 pm, which is far.  This is when I consume the most calories.  My plan is to consume 1500-1800 calories.  I am not sure what to eat tomorrow, but  I tend to consume at least half 1/3-1/2 of my calories there.  The truth is, more than a third is too much.

However, how do I change the "circadian clock" of food consumption throughout the day?  All I do is to construct a meal plan so that won't happen.  Maybe that could also help me with my eating problem, which I definitely have.  I am currently seeking help for it.  I just now found out what should happen if I were to incorporate exercise "into the mix"?  Obviously it would help me with my health, but what about my eating issues?  I know that there are benefits to exercise, but would this be one of them?

I tend to consume fewer calories at dinner, but I also tend to consume the same foods at dinner than I do at lunch.  I tend to consume dinner between 4:00-6:00 pm.  Is it too soon or is it the right time?  I realize that effective meal planning needs to take time, patience, and a little of skill.  Sadly, I don't possess all of those qualities.  Now is as good as time as any to possess those qualities.  Also incorporating exercise according to my ability per day doesn't hurt either, but I need an effective plan that I can work around.  I do have a morning schedule so my "calendar" is busy.  I do need to rest after that, which leaves the rest of the day to exercise, and also blog the results.  So, the moral to the story is to keep things simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment