Thursday, September 3, 2015

Diet menu for 9/4/15

Breakfast
   250 calories
   Sample foods: Boost glucose control strawberry shake

Snack 1
    150 calories
   Sample foods: One apple and a cup of strawberries

Lunch
    350 calories
   Sample foods: Tuna-chef salad, crackers, with salad dressing and avocado slices

Snack 2
     100 calories
Sample foods:   Grapes

Dinner
      450 calories
Sample foods:  Ham salad and potato chips

Snack 3
       100 calories
Sample foods:  Small salad and vinaigrette

Snack 4
        100 calories
Sample foods: ice cream

Total number of calories: 1500

To reiterate,  my goal is to consume between 1200 and 1500 calories.  However yesterday, I went far from overboard.  I consume way too many calories yesterday and I figure that because today it would be too late.  My plan is to get back on track today and consume those few calories.  I consumed so many calories yesterday so it would be very difficult to exercise it out in just one day.  I think I may have gained a pound, but I won't think about that anymore.  I do think that it is best to not assign another free day, but yesterday was not one of those days. The sample foods are just suggestions. I could consume them the next day or they are only a proposed menu of what I will consume.

No comments:

Post a Comment