Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September 17 repost

I wonder if a meal plan is really just a schedule or something else.  I plan to actually eat breakfast, but I have no idea.  The truth is, I don't eat breakfast so I decided to eat whatever I have on the way to my appointment.  That is not a good thing.  I usually consume food for lunch around 10:30 am,  and end lunch around 1:00 pm, which is far.  This is when I consume the most calories.  My plan is to consume 1500-1800 calories.  I am not sure what to eat tomorrow, but  I tend to consume at least half 1/3-1/2 of my calories there.  The truth is, more than a third is too much.

However, how do I change the "circadian clock" of food consumption throughout the day?  All I do is to construct a meal plan so that won't happen.  Maybe that could also help me with my eating problem, which I definitely have.  I am currently seeking help for it.  I just now found out what should happen if I were to incorporate exercise "into the mix"?  Obviously it would help me with my health, but what about my eating issues?  I know that there are benefits to exercise, but would this be one of them?

I tend to consume fewer calories at dinner, but I also tend to consume the same foods at dinner than I do at lunch.  I tend to consume dinner between 4:00-6:00 pm.  Is it too soon or is it the right time?  I realize that effective meal planning needs to take time, patience, and a little of skill.  Sadly, I don't possess all of those qualities.  Now is as good as time as any to possess those qualities.  Also incorporating exercise according to my ability per day doesn't hurt either, but I need an effective plan that I can work around.  I do have a morning schedule so my "calendar" is busy.  I do need to rest after that, which leaves the rest of the day to exercise, and also blog the results.  So, the moral to the story is to keep things simple.