Friday, September 11, 2015

Giving up is the last thing I want to do.

I am taking a break today.  I feel like I am just giving up.  That is the last thing I want to do.  I hate it. I admit that I don't stick to neither my diet nor exercise plan.  But I want to take control of my diet and my exercise.  I want to get better, but I guess it is a one day at a time thing.  So is exercise and overcoming fear and anxiety, which I am living out.  I want to change and I realize that I have too much of an all or nothing mindset.  The truth is, I just need to relax but I am afraid.  Fear and anxiety have almost taken hold on me for a long time now, and I realize that plans are to be followed and I don't always follow them, no matter how hard I try.  I just change my mind too much.  That is the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment