Monday, August 31, 2015

New goal: 1200-1500 calories per day

Breakfast
  400 calories

Snack 1
  150 calories

Lunch
   500 calories

Snack 2  (open)
   120 calories

Dinner
   230 calories

Snack 3
     100 calories

My goal is to consume between 1200-1500 calories per day.  I realize that as a former glutton, (and I hope to stay that way) it won't be easy.  It will work for me just as long as I eat in moderation and consume smaller, yet sensible portions of foods.  My goal is to lose 125 pounds and so far, I have lost an average of 10 pounds.  I feel pretty good about that.  I have quite a few goals in mind, but consuming 1200-1500 can be a lot of pressure...if I allow it to be.  Right now I have just added the amount of calories that would be an exact total of 1500 calories, which would be my ultimate goal for losing weight, and keep it off.  The only thing that would cause me anxiety would be the fact that I won't learn from what I have begun to understand.  In other words, I won't have the wisdom and the guidance to carry my knowledge out for the long term.  On the other hand, all I have to do is measure things out and keep going with my goal, which is to consume food and drink in moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment