Sunday, August 9, 2015

Grocery list considerations


  • Consider financial limits.
  • Consider staples.
  • Consider medical conditions.
  • Consider average meals.
  • Consider inventory.
  • Consider each person's likes and dislikes
  • Consider cost/unit price.
  • Consider a budget
  • Consider needs vs wants.
  • Consider length of lists.
These are things that I have to consider when making a grocery list.  A grocery list is important for the obvious reason that I have to eat and feed my self and my mother.  I don't make a lot of money so I will have to budget what I have.  On my list, there will be staples such as eggs, dairy, fruits, vegetables, meats, and whole grains.  I have to also keep in mind that I have diabetes, pcos, and other issues that I am dealing with. The portions of foods that I consume are simply too large, which will cause a waste in food.  I have to also consider that I live with another person, and to also consider that we have our own likes and dislikes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment