Monday, August 3, 2015

Meal plan for 8/4/15 with commentary

Well, I went to the store.  Now that I have purchased what I needed, I can finally do a comprehensive meal plan.  I recall that it has to be realistic.  I have written it on a notebook.  Everything became complicated. However, all I have to do is keep it simple.  I have been learning about meal preparation.  Now all I have to do is to keep being inspired and motivated.

The above is a re-post from yesterday's draft.  I do have a plan and I do have a lesson.  I have learned not only to follow that plan, but to make sure it is realistic.  I have written plans in advance and I have spent too much money on groceries.  Not to mention I spent too much time eating.  So what is a girl to do?  All I have to do is keep it simple.

Breakfast
Granola bar and water

Lunch
"Mexican" food

Dinner
"Mexican" food- same as lunch

Snack 1
1/2 cup pineapple

Snack 2
1/2 cup blackberries

Snack 3
1/2 cup raspberries

Snack 4
1 cup strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment