Tuesday, July 14, 2015

What I need to plan out in terms of diet and exercise

Current calorie goal = 1400-2000 calories per day
Calorie goal for August = 1350-1850 calories per day
Calorie goal for September = 1300-1800 calories per day
Calorie goal for October, November, and December = 1250-1750 calories
Calorie goal for January 2016 = 1200-1700 calories

Yesterday, I have made this goal to lose weight by consuming an average of 1400-2000 calories per day. The idea of consuming more than 2000 bothers me.  Consuming 2000 calories or less does not bother me, unless it is too low or too high.  Maybe that is an issue or maybe it isn't, but right now, I am not comfortable with consuming more than those many calories.  Well today, I realize that I really need to get back on track since I have been consuming more than 2000 calories over much of the past few days.  I have had trouble with consuming that particular goal, even on days when I exercise.  So what is there to do?  How do I follow a plan of my own that I can follow?  How do I follow a more realistic plan?  What are the proper portions that I consume?  What is my goal for how many calories I consume per day?  How do I tell when I am really hungry?  Those are the questions that come to mind when it comes to healthy eating.

As for exercise, I have already written a schedule of what I need to do in order to formulate an exercise plan that is realistic and to the point.  I have to consider my schedule, my exercises, and when during the day to exercise and for how long.  I would love to exercise 100-150 hours a week for five a week, or even more. Right now, with the schedule that I have, I will be lucky to get 3 or 4 days of exercise.  I will be even luckier if I knew what I were doing.  I would like to schedule what days and what times I need to exercise and how long to do them.  The worst thing about exercise is that I need to overcome the fact that exercise takes forever and that it is a chore.  However, my mindset is what motivates me, even on the days when I don't exercise.  My mindset is also what helps motivate me, even when it comes to my eating habits, which I often struggle with on a daily basis.  Mindful eating, portion control, and adequate exercise per day or per week can help go a long way into being the healthy, fit person that I want to be.  That is my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment