Saturday, July 4, 2015

Reflections on making diet (as well as exercise) plans

I am right now taking a break because I haven't had the time or energy to set up a plan much less one as specific as the ones that I have posted up.  I have struggled with following a plan.  The keys to meal planning and preparation are patience and setting realistic goals.  I have become a more patient person over time, but it is no use to make preparation and set up daily, weekly, or monthly plans without some patience.  I have made realistic goals before but I also tend to change my mind about things.  Writing out realistic goals and not just the day and other details are what would make meal planning foolproof. Meal and menu planning and preparation I guess are a journey of sorts.  This would also be very helpful in my weight loss journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment