Friday, July 10, 2015

Taking a break 7/11/15

Right now, or at least today, I am taking a break.  It is a struggle even with a daily planned menu.  I certainly consume too much sodium but not enough potassium.  I also consume too many processed foods but not enough fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.  Natural cheese is more expensive, but I would think it would be better for me.  For someone like myself who is trying to lose weight, I admit that I am struggling to eat healthy.  I need to take my eating habits and make changes.  I also need to take myself to task for not always considering my health, especially when I have a difficult time with consuming a moderate amount of foods. My health and fitness are very important to me.  I exercise daily and I love it.  It took some struggling, but I love to exercise and I intend to never stop, even after I lose weight.  So, how do I accomplish a healthy, well balanced menu to consume?  That is the million dollar question.  There are things that I know that I can go by such as the fact that one is supposed to consume at least 3-5 servings of fruits and vegetables per day.  That is an example.


No comments:

Post a Comment