Saturday, July 11, 2015

Servings of fruits and vegetables

I believe that fruits and vegetables are important to my diet.  I don't wish to make the mistake of making overnight changes.  I realize that my sodium intake is too much.  My intake of processed foods are also a lot. I am taking a break today as I have yesterday.  I realize that one day at a time one change at a time even wiser.  I believe that 3-5 servings of fruits and vegetables is the serving requirements.  I have to make the changes that have been given to me.  I do purchase a lot of fruits and vegetables yet I don't always consume them all.  I know I cannot consume them all day long.  It is wise for me to follow what has been given to me since I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.  Many fruits and vegetables are vital to good health.  I realize this because I do not consume a healthy diet.  I consume food in unhealthy portions meaning trigger foods including crackers and packaged meats. I don't just want to do research,  but to actually do what I have researched.  It is past time that I consume these healthy foods and be creative with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment