Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Weight Watchers menu and plan for 1/14/15

WW (Weight Watchers) Food Plan Menu
Morning
Total 12
Midday
Total 16
Evening
Total 7
Anytime
Total 6
Total points overall 41
Extra Points 9

Extra points 49
Extra points used 14
Extra points leftover 35

Today I have spent some time exercising yet I have realize that even 10 minutes of exercise can produce positive results.  The exercise is about strengthening my neck.  Losing weight is hard but exercise can make it easier even if I think sometimes that it is a chore.  That is because of the daily planning, the soreness, and the mindset of making it a chore.  That thought and mindset has got to go and I realize that overtime that mindset will change and the journey I am in will produce not just the wanted results.

No comments:

Post a Comment