6 AM -9 AM 8 points
11 AM- 12:30 PM 16 points
4 PM- 7 PM 10 points
9:30 AM- 10:15 AM 4
2:00 PM- 2:30 PM 5
8:00 PM-10:30 PM 7
Total number of WW points: 16
Maximum total number of points to use: 10
1: (1/2)-(3/4) cup ice cream
2: 5 ounces -6 ounces yogurt
3: 2 carrots or 2-3 cut up celery sticks with 1 Tbsp. peanut butter or salad dressing
4: 1 small apple
5: 3/4 cup - 1 cup cold cereal with 3/8 cup - 1/2 cup skim or reduced-fat milk
Lose up to 5% - 10 % by diet, exercise, meditation, relaxation and music
Exercise at least 15 minutes walking for 7 days per week
Use a pedometer while walking
It helps to listen to music while exercising
Tips to being Grateful:
* Notice your day-to-day world from a point of gratitude and be amazed at all the goodness we take for granted.
* Keep a gratitude journal. All it requires is noting one or more things you are grateful for on a daily basis.
* If you identify something or someone with a negative trait (the cold conference room), switch it in your mind to a positive trait (the conference room with
a great view).
* Gratitude requires humility, which the dictionary defines as "modest and respectful." Explore where it fits in your life.
* Give at least one compliment daily. It can
be to a person or it can
be asking someone to share your appreciation
of something else ("I love how quiet it is in the morning, don’t you?").
* When you find yourself
in a bad situation ask:
What can I learn? When
I look back on this, without emotion, what will I be grateful for?
* Vow to not complain, criticize, or gossip for 10 days. If you slip, rally your willpower and keep going. Notice the amount of energy you were spending on negative thoughts and actions.
* Sound genuinely happy
to hear from the people who call you on the phone. Whether the caller responds with surprise or delight, he’ll know you value speaking with him
* Become involved in a cause that is important
to you. Donate money or time or talent. By joining in, you’ll gain greater appreciation for the organization, and it will appreciate you more, too.