Saturday, January 10, 2015

I did not plan today for tomorrow...I am taking a break

I am taking a break from proposing a menu for tomorrow.  For the past few days I have been having a hard time preparing meals in advance.  I haven't been doing well following the plan and I would like to do something different.  I would like to actually like to not only follow the advanced plan but to also maybe prepare some of the food in that menu beforehand.  Life is too short to be unhealthy, which I am.  The way to deal with frustration is to make small changes.  I was spending much of the week overwhelmed due to frustration, failure to "hit the mark" due to overeating, and anxiety.  Today I did not overeat, nor was I tempted to overeat.  I know that I have been doing well but one day I would like to actually know how to formulate a plan so that I can lose the weight and keep it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment