Thursday, March 19, 2015

The time is now

Today, I am too taking a break.  I have to stop binge eating.  I do binge mindlessly.  I finally prayed about that this morning. I realize that now, I don't have to worry about what to eat for breakfast. Skipping meals  does not help with losing weight.  That is why I should not be so scared to eat even an apple or cereal.  It is about time that I consume fruits and vegetables more.  It is time that I follow a menu and diet more.  I once did that, but I have gotten off track.  What happened?

I became out of shape and that is what happened.  I don't wish to gain any more weight.  I will tell you how much I weigh, but at least I can tell you that I have gained a substantial amount, for me.  I am a diabetic with PCOS, so eating accordingly is what I am supposed to do. That is why I should eat in smaller to moderate portions and to exercise for now at least 15-20 minutes maximum, five days a week.  It is about time I do that.  The time is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment