Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Binge Eating

Despite the break I am taking today, I realize that I have a confession to make.  I binge eat.  I am not sure if I could or even should make a diet and exercise plan.  I eat mindlessly.  Is there a difference between mindless eating and binge eating?  I do wonder that like I wonder a lot of things.  I realize that I do in fact have a problem and it needs to be taken care of, or if at the least, dealt with.  I have realized that I am in of help now.  I am on Weight Watchers and it is time for me to lose weight and show myself that I can take this program seriously.  I have wanted to lose weight and keep this off for a while.  The truth is, I don't think that I sabotage myself.  It is just that I mess up from time and time and binge eating is not the answer.  It makes things worse in fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment