Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sample meal plan for 3/12/15

It is about time that I not only exercise but to also consume healthy food.  I need help.  I eat mindlessly and it needs to stop.  I beat myself.  Maybe I should stop beating myself up.  Here is a sample of what and how I should eat..

Breakfast
6AM -8 AM
Boost Strawberry Shake

Lunch
11 AM-12:30
One serving of pasta

Dinner
4 PM-5:30 PM
One serving of pasta

Snack 1
9:30 AM
Granola Bar

Snack 2
2 PM-2:30 PM
Apple

Snack 3
6:00 PM-6:30 PM
One serving of canned fruit

Snack 4
7 PM-8 PM
One serving of raisins or peanuts

Snack 5
9 PM
Boost strawberry Shake

This is a sample of what they try to be.  This sample is specific, and that is how it should be.  It needs to be followed, but does it match the Weight Watchers points.  I have a limit of 40 points, with a maximum limit of 7 points, which could be used for treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment