Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Taking a break

I am now taking a break from the creation of an exercise and diet schedule.  I want to lose weight but not necessarily my own way.  I realize that I am in need of support and that I cannot do this on my own.  What do I do?  Simple, I have to consume a healthy diet and exercise.  I tried to be specific. Maybe I should be more specific and realistic.  I believe that being realistic and specific is helpful to me.  Lately I have been having health issues and I am concerned that my weight is taking its toll.  I am a diabetic and maybe I have not such a great job of taking care of myself.  I tend to get overwhelmed easily.  I also plan meals which changes often and I don't always take the time to exercise, which is not a good thing.  I plan not to divulge my weight but I have a rather lofty goal which will take over a year.  So far, I have lost an average of one pound per week, which is quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment