Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Meal Plan for 6/18/15

Sadly I have taken the time to mistake what I plan to consume.  Not only did I not follow the plan as written beforehand, but the food I consumed did not according to plan.  I admit that I do not eat healthy enough. I need to be more realistic and make more realistic plans for the day.  Subject to change is not of help to me. In fact, it make things worse.  Plans are to be followed.

Breakfast
*I won't be able to consume foods because I have an appointment tomorrow.  The results work better if I am fasting.

Lunch
* Same as breakfast.  I have an appointment that will interrupt what I will eat for lunch.

Dinner
Tuna Sandwich
30 potato chips

Snack 1
Orange

Snack 2
Orange smoothie

Snacks 3 and 4 will be optional.  The fact of the matter is,  I end up eating too much food to consume more than two snacks a day.  That is the reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment