Friday, June 12, 2015

Making small changes

I am doing pretty well.  I have also made a decision to take baby steps when it comes to diet and exercise. Right now, I am only concentrating with diet for now.  I am going to be okay if I were to just take things one day at a time and take baby steps.  For one thing, I need to purchase foods that are lower in sodium or have no sodium at all.  That would be of great help.  I have had so much information to the point where it became stressful and confusing.  Making small changes like adding more fruits and vegetables have been helpful for me.

Here is my plan for tomorrow, June 13, 2015

Breakfast
6:30-8:00 A
Vanilla Yogurt

Lunch
11 AM- 12:30 PM
Penne with spinach onion dip and pasta sauce

Dinner
4:30-5:30 PM
Penne with spinach onion dip and pasta sauce

Snack 1
9-9:30 AM
Sliced cucumber and Bacon

Snack 2
2:00 PM
Peanut butter crackers

Snack 3
7:00 PM
Apple

Snack 4
8:30 PM
Orange




No comments:

Post a Comment