Saturday, June 20, 2015

6/21/15 Journal entry plan

Breakfast
7-9 AM
That is the time when I often eat breakfast.  It can be a large meal such as sausage, eggs, and toast or a meal replacement shake.  This is usually the largest, or small meal of the day.  I start off well, so in that aspect, I have no reason to feel bad about not consuming foods in moderation.
Snack Shake-Boost Glucose Control-Creamy Strawberry
Calories ~ 250
Boost glucose shake ~ 250
Total ~ 500


Lunch
1:30 PM - 2:30
For Sundays, I tend to consume a lot of meat and carbs.  I would like to consume more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.  The list is usually not exact.
Meat ~ 200
Carbs ~ 450
Vegetables ~ 90
Calories ~ 740

Dinner
4-5:30 PM
This is often on average a smaller meal than lunch, but at smaller meal than lunch.  This is the average calorie intake.  It can also be at times the same calorie intake that I eat at lunchtime.  I tend to not eat a variety of foods.  Lunch is prepared around the afternoon, so I often consume what I prepare for lunch.
Tuna Sandwich
Tossed salad
Calories ~ 300

Snacks
I also tend to consume snacks throughout the day, even on Sunday.
Total # of snacks 4

Snack 1
~ 9:30 AM
Orange and 1/4 cup raisins ~ 170

Snack 2
~ 11:30 AM
2 stalks of celery ~ 20

Snack 3
~ 1:00 PM
Orange ~ 90

Snack 4
~  7:00 PM
Toast with orange juice ~ 190

Approximate number of calories consumed ~  2000

No comments:

Post a Comment