Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My realization

I often make plans.  This is true that my plans may or may not be healthy.  I realize this now.  I have eaten many trigger foods over the years.  I have tried to lose weight, but it has been a struggle.  The truth is I have gained weight as a result of poor eating habits.  I realize this with eating loads of ice cream and chips.  I don't eat as healthy as I would like.  Despite the fact that I have purchased healthy, whole foods, I have a long way to go into losing weight.  I realize that processed foods have higher prices but I feel ashamed that there have been days when I have difficulty following my own plans.  I want to and need to, just like I want to and need to.  The last thing I want to do is to neglect following a plan, eat unhealthy, and neglect measuring foods, which is what I have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment