Sunday, January 3, 2016

Making plans

I admit to having no clue how to make a plan right now.  Exercising once a day will do me no good. My diet is poor.  It is very poor, so exercise will do me no good.  I believe that this is one reason why a food journal is necessary.  However, I have issues with myself.  I am obese for one.  Two, despite that very fact, I am not sure if I am ready to lose weight.  Three, I know that I feel that something is wrong of just off.  Making a plan or two will be good for me.

I know that I have my trigger foods, so it is best to make a plan that sticks.  However, I don't know how and I guess being honest like this is okay.  This is not easy, but making plans for both diet and exercise are something that is to be taken seriously.  I need to do a better job of taking my health seriously.  I rather buy chocolate and other unhealthy food than fruits and vegetables despite the fact that chocolate and ice cream are very damaging to my health in the long run compared to fruits and vegetables.  I just don't have a taste for healthy foods, despite the fact that I need to.

Despite my obesity, this is why I question if I am ready to lose weight.  Common sense should tell me not to wait too long for my health is very important to me.  The problem is, I am not as ready as I should be because I am nervous and confused.  Now, I have to break things down.  The real reason why I am nervous and confused is because I am scared.  I am scared because I have failed time and time again.  I am scared because I am nervous that this is such a great undertaking.

I weigh a substantial amount of weight and my goal is to lose more than 60% of my body weight. Losing five or ten pounds is a great big undertaking.  I tend to lose weight only to follow the same pattern gain.  I overeat or just take things for granted.  My weight has gone up and down and I know it gets frustrating because I have been there.  What is takes is to overcome whatever fears and anxieties I have about losing this extra weight and keeping it off.  So far, that is my only plan for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment