Friday, January 22, 2016

Been given a fresh perspective

I know that God has given me a fresh perspective on things, especially when it comes to exercise.  I have a BMI that is nearly 60.  I am super morbidly obese, which just means that I weigh too much in reference to my height.  My weight and my plans are very important to me.  Maybe that has gotten so important that I have made it my god.  I have placed too much importance and spent so much time making plans.  I have difficulty following instructions at times and thus things have difficult for me to follow.  Over time I have gained weight, so much weight in fact, that I wonder if losing this weight would be impossible.  The sad thing is that one of the nutritionist, who works there talks about my making almost no progress.  That truth hurts.  I have made no progress, but I have made no progress, but I take action, but I don't take action.  It is hard to understand unless one has been there.  It is a vicious cycle that has become the major challenge.  I can take action,.  I can do it.  I have loved exercised.  I can do 45 minutes.  I can work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment