Thursday, November 5, 2015

It can be done

I have finally made a plan about exercise because I want to take charge of my health.  I needed to take my health more seriously.  I am a PCOS sufferer, which means to me at least that I have some serious health risks and some serious conditions.  That has been frustrating not to mention what are the best meal plan that I can create for myself.  I have wanted to be a healthy weight for a while, but what is my real goal?  That is the final question that I would like to answer for myself.  I wish I had answered those questions.  No need for wishing.  Now is the time

Agreed.  Now is the time.  It has been quite difficult because life itself is a struggle for me.  I realize that it doesn't always have to be but it is.  The truth of the matter is, I am great at quitting.  I haven't posted in this forum in a while now.  I am a PCOS sufferer who is bipolar, diabetic, overweight, and has anxiety issues.  Try being me for a second.  

Wait...

It is a challenge but even challenges can be overcome.  I have been diagnosed as being bipolar for 2 decades and some days have obviously been better than others.  Trying to concentrate and focus is very difficult and makes what can be difficult even more challenging.  Knowing all of this and knowing the health risks that I encounter has become a source of strain.  I have all of these goals that I wish to accomplish in this and that amount of time can be burdensome.  I realize that maybe I should have more realistic, real goals.  Right now, healthy eating and exercise, a healthy lifestyle are and should be, my real goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment