Saturday, November 28, 2015

Since Thanksgiving...

I had such a great Thanksgiving that unfortunately I didn't have enough time to blog these past two days.  I have not made any plans for the past few days because it was obvious what I was going to consume.  However, I have eaten too much so I have an idea how much I am going to weigh.  It is a freeing thing to be thankful.  However, it is not freeing to have a so-called "free day" if one wills.  It can take its toll on one's health.  I think it is past time for me to at least work out.  My goal is to consume a healthy breakfast, yet I realize that can be hard.  I do recall an older woman on television who was at about 80, got in shape.  She had the same issues I have with being overweight and such. It or rather, she was and still is, a good inspiration to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment