Saturday, November 14, 2015

Formulating a diet and exercise plan..

I have yet to formulate a diet and exercise plan for tomorrow.  That is because, I am not so sure how. I have struggled with doing so.  I know I need to lose weight and keep it off.  I didn't realize how out of shape I truly am.  Going out there and walking made me realize that.  Of course being in pain doesn't help either; I have pain in my back and I have difficulty getting up.  I have no excuses because I have decided to make no more excuses.  My plans tend to change and that could also be an issue.  In fact, it is an issue.  I am not sure how many times I am supposed to eat per day.  How many snacks do I consume during the course of a day?  Those are the questions that I need to ask myself? I have food issues that also need to be addressed.  I realize that this is a lifestyle change so I guess patience is also something that I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment