Saturday, November 7, 2015

"Struggling" is my confession

I have a confession to make.  I have no idea that though I have struggled I am not sure if I have really truly tried to lose weight.  I have written out many goals and plans over the years that even now I have become confused by them.  I have been mostly honest about things, yet there is something that had made weight loss hard.  I had no clue that weight loss is supposed to be this hard.  I am getting so many messages from so many different directions.  That is a part of the problem.  Which direction should I go?  I had to go from within.  It is a strange concept, but I find that weight loss is internal and not just external.  I do, yes, want to lose weight.  I do yes, want to keep it off.  Where do I go further?  What is my motivation?  Why didn't I try harder or want to lose weight before?  I had to and will always have to, ask myself these questions if I wish to accomplish my goals, whatever they may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment