Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I still wonder if WW was about the 80-20 rule.

Today, I have decided that I need to make a commitment for myself.  I have rejoined Weight Watchers or WW for short.  I realize that it takes everything I have.  I realize that I have never had to lose much weight before.  I saw myself in the mirror and I became even more self-conscious.  Today I have learned that in order for me to lose weight, not only do I have to be committed, I will also have to deal with a few things that are wrong and why I give up so easily.  Losing weight like everything else will involve some sacrifice and taking a long painful look at myself sometimes.  However, it is much better (it has to be) than to see myself in the mirror and being self-conscious of what I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment