Friday, December 26, 2014

Being 100% committed

I have made plans to actually lose weight next year.  It is a rather strange thing to do to wait to lose weight.  Right now would be a hard thing to do.  I have heard that weight loss is 80% food and 20% exercise.  Is that true?  I don't know.  However, all I know that the only math is  100% commitment. I didn't put out my heart and soul into it.  Nowadays I realize why.  It is because of the fact that I had no desire to lose weight.  I lived like it as well.  I am afraid that I will never have that 100% commitment and 100% desire to lose weight.  Nowadays, as a diabetic who is overweight, my desire has already increased.  I have admitted that a lifestyle would require 100% change and in the past, I realize that I didn't put in 100%.  My desire was not as strong as it should be.  Sure I want to lose weight and keep it off.  Sure I want to fit into old clothes.  I want to be healthier.  I also know that it takes 100% commitment from me and I have yet to show that.  No matter what I buy and how many plans I make or join, I know that it won't be easy as it will be frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment