Monday, October 5, 2015

Rules to keeping it simple

I promise that I will not procrastinate and for the first time in a long time, I have not.  I realize that when it comes to planning meals in particular, I have to be patient and think about what I need to do and what I need to eat.  My health is very important to me and procrastination hasn't done me any good.  I realize and know that procrastination, impatience, not to mention unhealthy eating such as trigger foods only lead to a changed mind.  I want to focus on a plan that will work.  My goal is to consume between 1200 and 1800 calories per day.  I realize that I have not.  My plan for tomorrow is to consume leftovers.  I feel that leftovers are okay because we live in a world where there are too many people starving, meanwhile there are those who are being wasteful.  Those who are starving cannot afford to waste.  I have learned to be thankful for what I have.  Food is to be enjoyed, and to be eaten for fuel.  I believe that meal planning should be based on a realistic schedule and should be specific.  Remember to keep it simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment