Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Sample Exercise plan, groundwork, goals, and sample results of exercise plan and schedule

Breakfast
300 calorie goal

Lunch
400-500 calorie goal

Dinner
200-330 calorie goal

Snack 1
100-170 calorie goal

Snack 2
80-200 calorie goal

Snack 3
60-150 calorie goal

Snack 4
60-150 calorie goal

Groundwork rules plus a reflection for today. 6/26/16
Diet Goals
• Consume 1200-2000 calories per day.
• Go to the refrigerator and be patient enough to write a meal plan for the day or week.
• Make sure the plan is realistic.
• The plan is to follow a realistic schedule.
• Determine if I am really hungry in terms of the foods I eat (per meal).
• Be specific; write down times, trigger foods, nutrition, meals, and portions.
• Write down number of calories consumed.

Exercise Goals
• Consider schedule for week.
• Consider how much time to exercise.
• Consider what exercises I am able to do.
• Consider the time of day when to exercise.
• Consider my mindset period.
• Consider my health.
• Consider if I am in need of equipment for said exercise such as shoes or weights.
• Consider the length of the actual exercise.
• Consider if I am able to exercise that long.
• Consider why I think exercise, in my mind, is still somewhat drudgery.
• Consider what my own motivation is to exercise.
• Consider my emotional and physical state during exercise.               
• Consider how I am supposed to gauge how much work I have done.
• Consider my results and not forget to log them.
• Consider the number of times to exercise per day.

Groundwork for an exercise plan
1. Prepare clothes for exercise the night before.
2. Start off slow.
3. Don't worry too much.
4. Make a schedule.
5. Be realistic about the schedule.
6. Be specific about the exercise schedule.

I have to see that in order to create a plan, I am to read up and even study the groundwork and the goals for exercise.  It is a great idea to write a plan depending on the day of the week and of the appointment.  For instance, it is not wise to exercise to run or walk on a day where one plans to attend church or go to a funeral.  I plan to attend church this weekend.  I am also reminded to look through the schedule for the week.  For instance, I only have one appointment on Tuesday, so I tend to take time off from exercise at times.  Also, I like to take walks before my appointment time.  However, I can walk or use weights or resistance bands after rest time or napping, where I also have the most energy.  I am writing this reflection based on the above goals and groundwork for an exercise plan.  Maybe, however, I should change the groundwork for the plan.  After all, the shoes that I wear should not be for just a fashion statement, but to use as exercise wear.  That was the point.  The athletic wear is cute, yes, but that was not what I purchased them for.  It was for the purpose of preparing myself for getting fit.

Exercise Goals
• Consider schedule for week.
• Consider how much time to exercise.
• Consider what exercises I am able to do.
• Consider the time of day when to exercise.
• Consider my mindset period.
• Consider my health.
• Consider if I am in need of equipment for said exercise such as shoes or weights.
• Consider the length of the actual exercise.
• Consider if I am able to exercise that long.
• Consider why I think exercise, in my mind, is still somewhat drudgery.
• Consider what my own motivation is to exercise.
• Consider my emotional and physical state during exercise.               
• Consider how I am supposed to gauge how much work I have done.
• Consider my results and not forget to log them.

• Consider the number of times to exercise per day.

New groundwork for my exercise program
1. Exercise programs will be subject to change depending on schedule time
2. Write out and admit why I believe that I need to change an exercise routine.
3. Use music for the exercise routine, including the use of mp3 players and ipods.
4. I realize that I am only beginning on physical fitness, so my goal is to exercise for 15 minutes, at least 2-3 times a week maximum.  It is just a start.
5. Reflect on results including time spent on exercise, where the exercise took place, and the amount of calories burned.
6. Lay out active wear including music players and clothes ahead of time.
7. Consider the fact that there are exercises that would be good for beginners who are obese
8. It may also be helpful to list the reasons why I myself am exercising in the first place
9. I will consider the impact that exercise has on my health, include my emotional health
10. Create an exercise plan daily.

Sample exercise plan and schedule based on exercise goals and groundwork:
Date: June 30, 2016
Exercise schedule (time of exercise including length of time):
   Start time will be at 8:30 AM
   Length of time for exercise (maximum): 10 minutes
Song or songs (optional), including impact on exercise and results:
   Will Play the song "Worth It" by Fifth Harmony twice during the exercise session.  It will have some  impact as it will be a great distraction as far as concentrating on the music rather than on the time which I will exercise.   The song is about 4 minutes long.  Goal will be to play 3 times, which would total about 12 minutes.
 Calories burned: 
    I will end up burning 217 calories based on weight of  (example), 294 lbs.
Exercise and impact:
     My goal is to do a low-medium impact exercise between 10-15 minutes.  My goal will be a positive impact mentally as well as physically.
Reasons for exercise routine:
    1. to be physically and emotionally fit

Sample results:
Date: June 30, 2016
Exercise start time: 8:30 AM
Length of exercise: 12 minutes
Song played and number of times played, as well as impact:  "Worth It" by Fifth Dimension...I love this song and it had a positive effect as far as concentrating on the song instead of the length of time I exercised.
Impact: Low-impact
Calories burned: 235
Exercise end time: 8:42 AM


No comments:

Post a Comment