Monday, June 13, 2016

I will remain with my plan and making healthy food choices

I am not sure what to consume tomorrow.  All I know is that eating healthy is my goal.  I am, however, sure what to not eat.  Over time, I have learned to make healthier choices for myself.  For too long, I have lived the last few years being self-conscious about my appearances.  Whenever I chose unhealthy food and drink, I failed to see that.  I forget all about that, and that may be the reason or one of the reasons why I overate.  I am still on the Slim Fast diet, which has been helpful to me as I have lost two pounds.  However, I have a hard time controlling my hunger.  I thought that I was hungry late last night, but now I wonder if I truly was.  Those are also things that I also have to pay attention to as well as what to eat and drink.  My plan is to consume 1200-1300 calories per day at most.  All I really have to do is to follow the Slim Fast program, which would total 1200-1300 calories per day with two shakes, three 100 calorie snacks, and one 500-600 calorie meal.  That can be hard for me to do considering my history and relationship with food.  All I have to do is to finally make not just healthy choices, but also to be wise in all things such as why I have made the choices that I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment