Sunday, June 5, 2016

Reflections with Diet and Exercise Plans for 6/6/16

6/4 Reflection:
I am worth it.  For years I thought it meant something that a slam against anything and anyone who was fat.  Some of my views have been lies to me at least.  Okay, that was a big slam on me, because those thoughts and views I have held on to.  However, I had a hard time believing it was about me. I have a hard time believing I am beautiful. I don't think I am.  I look okay but I realize that now I would not be considered one of the beautiful people.  That is how I truly feel about myself.  I would love to say that I am, no matter what my size is.  All I can see is what I need to lose.  All I can see is a huge stomach, and that huge obsession.  It has been this way for years.  I have spent years comparing my body to other women.  I want to be confident in myself.  I am too much of a homebody.  I am too sedentary.  I am a woman in need of a change, no matter what.    I love these Bible verses and the explanation of those Bible verses.  I will take myself to task and I will read and follow those words.

6/5 Reflection:
I feel better about myself since I have exercised.  I can lose weight and at least try to keep it off.  I have to be patient, which is not a virtue of mine.  I am learning to be more patient however.  I can easily make a calorie plan and an exercise plan, for now.  Here is the plan:

Morning-Breakfast
6:00-7:00 AM
200 Calories
Multivitamin
Vitamin D
Fiber pills

Morning Exercise
Yardwork
7:30-8:30 AM

Morning Snack
9:00-9:30 AM
100 Calories

Afternoon-Lunch
12:00-12:30 PM
200 Calories

Afternoon Exercise
Walking
1:00-1:15 PM

Afternoon Snack2
2:00-2:30 PM
100 Calories

Late Afternoon Meal- Dinner
4:30-6:00 PM
500-600 Calories

Evening Exercise
Weights- 3-lb. dumbells
7:00-7:30 PM

Nightly Snack3
8:00 -9:00 PM
100 Calories

Total Number of Calories: 1200-1300




No comments:

Post a Comment