Monday, January 16, 2017

Day 2 of sample meal plan (with exercise)

Day 2

Breakfast

• Smoothie: Blend 1 cup frozen berries, 1/2 banana, and 8 ounces fat-free milk.

• 1/2 English muffin spread with 1 teaspoon light margarine

Lunch

• 1 cup vegetarian vegetable soup

• 1 veggie burger in a mini whole wheat pita with lettuce and salsa

• 6 ounces light yogurt

• 15 grapes

Dinner

• BBQ chicken: Brush 4 ounces boneless, skinless breast with barbecue sauce and grill.

• 1/2 cup vegetarian baked beans

• 3 small boiled red potatoes topped with 1 teaspoon light margarine and a pinch of dill

Exercise plan:

Simple.  I plan to walk.  Walking I have been advised is a great exercise even for my back.  I haven't walked in a long time, not at least as an exercise.  Walking and exercise in general has many benefits and it would do much as far as how my mind works for instance.  My plan is to walk tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment