Thursday, May 28, 2015

This is how I feel

I have become too frustrated.  Maybe this is the time when starting an exercise program becomes easier.  Or maybe not.  Either way, I now wonder what I am waiting for.  I feel like I want to quit.  I have become frustrated for a long time.  It has been this way.  I know something is wrong with me.  I am struggling with change.  There is this voice in my head that keeps telling me not to give up.  I need to listen to that voice more often.

This is a re-post of what I had written some time ago this week.  I feel the same way.  I am doing better now because all I have to do is to follow the plan that is set for me.  I need to lose weight and get healthier.  I have to realize that it needs to register in my mind.  It has not and that is the problem.  I know I need to lose weight and I know this, and I know how to do this.  The problem is, my heart is in it, but my mind is not.  I am not sorry for the mistakes I made, but I don't want to end up being sorry later.  Every day is a lesson learned.  It is a cliche but it is true.  I am over 300 pounds and I have to see and let it sink in.  My desire is to change and to make that change.  Change is even harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment