Saturday, May 2, 2015

Food plans

My plan is still to lose 1-2 pounds a week. I also plan to buy a notebook whereas I can take my time and finally formulate a plan that I can stick to.  I wish I could prepare food for a week, but I can't.  I wouldn't know how to.  I barely knew how to do that per day.  I do tend to make plans per day.  I am going shopping tomorrow and I have a hard time making a short list.  I wish I knew how to.  The truth is, I am living with another person that is near and dear to my heart.  She and I have different tastes.  So how do I create a short, healthy grocery list?  I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, yet both of us are diabetic.  I make monthly grocery lists, so maybe that is the problem as well.  Making a weekly list is quite difficult. That could help me a long way into losing weight and keeping it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment