Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Realistic Outline

Today I realize that as a PCOS sufferer who has diabetes, I have to be more than careful to think outside the box.  I know that I sound like a broken record, but that is really the case.  My outline was a good outline, but considering those factors that I just mentioned, it has to be realistic.  I am short and clinically obese, so how do I also take that into account?  I need to show myself to think outside the box.

Issues
       Diabetes and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
       Clinical Obesity
            Weight loss and goals
                  Lose 1-2  lb per week
                      Diet and exercise
                             Diet
                                 Thinking outside the diet box outline
                             Exercise
                                   Thinking outside the diet box outline
                     Weight loss programs
                           Weight Watchers Online
                               Goal is to lose 1-2 pounds per week
                                     Diet and exercise
                                     Follow program
                                           Coaching
                                           Meetings
                           Nutrisystem
                           South Beach
                           Jenny Craig
               
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment