Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Outside the box

I have been confused.  I don't want to lose weight, but I know I need to.  I know that I have to.  I need to think outside the box when it comes to diet and exercise.  Listening to music I think could be helpful.  It helps me to focus.  Look at a picture of a person that I compare myself to helps.  The problem is I often do that anyway, so that is not an example of getting outside of the box.  I believe that it is time for me to think and go outside the box.  This has been a common theme for me this week.  This is my homework assignment for the week.  How do I do that?  How do I think outside the box?  Why do I need to lose weight?  Why don't know why I have no desire?  I realize that my opinion has changed since yesterday.  Maybe as far as I go mentally and emotionally, that is where I need to really think outside the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment