Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Taking action

I love putting creating and cutting and pasting sample plans.  They are nothing more than a guide that can be used in a journey that has been proven difficult.  The truth of the matter is, I weigh more than 300 lbs and my BMI is between 55-60.  I want to lose 106 pounds total, but I don't know all of my goals to achieve that yet.  I have a hard time losing weight because I have a hard time with having a huge appetite.  All I know is that I need to get more active with my mind and my writing as well as my body.  Strength training is also something that is a concern of mine.  I want to not just incorporate a healthy meal plan but to incorporate exercise as well.  I am obese and I realized it today.  I am not a tall woman, and I am self-conscious about my appearance.  I have even not made a goal as to why I want to lose weight.  I hate to say this, but my health is not one of those reasons.  There are other factors that go into losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment