Sunday, May 24, 2015

Here I go...

Issues
       Diabetes and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
       Clinical Obesity
            Weight loss and goals
                  Lose 1-2  lb per week
                      Diet and exercise
                             Diet
                                 Eating Healthy foods
                             Exercise
                                  Exercise at least 20 minutes for 7 days per week
                     Weight loss programs
                           Weight Watchers Online
                                   Follow program Goal is to lose 1-2 pounds per week
                                       Diet and exercise
                                             Coaching
                                             Meetings


What has happened to me?  I used to be full of hope.  I am not anymore.  Whatever is going on in my head is not registering.  That is the problem.  I have difficulty following instructions and that is the problem.  My problem is that even the simplest solutions are difficult to follow through..  That is what is wrong.  I am ready to just give up.
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment