Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The pressure to lose weight

There is a lot of pressure for me to lose weight it seems.  That is why I have a hard time following my meal plans.  That is why I find it difficult to eat healthy and follow much less formulate a program that I could stick with.  I just have no desire.  I don't want to lose weight.  Nothing is really wrong with me.  That is how I feel. It seems crazy though I know that I need to lose weight.  I feel like I am too tired and I wish I could do something different.  The world would say that I lack the common sense that God would give me, and maybe they are right.  Maybe it is time to think outside the box when it comes to weight loss.  How do I think outside the box when I have no idea what is in the box to begin with?

No comments:

Post a Comment