Friday, May 1, 2015

Making a point

I admit that yesterday's tittle was rather long, but I was trying to make a point.  My point is I need help in learning how to make a clear, concise plan that works for me.  I also need to do a search on a diabetic diet. I can give myself all of the rules and create all of the plans I can formulate, but it would do me no good if I don't take time.  I realize that taking the time to write out the plan will be helpful.  In short, maybe a notebook or a folder will be a good idea.  I am clinically obese, and I need to lose weight.  My goal is to lose 1-2 pounds per week.  I feel like I have failed to do so.  I know that losing weight will be harder for me than most, so that means that formulating a plan for me would be crucial.  Say I did have that notebook to make a new plan.  That plan would have to be diabetic-friendly, hormone friendly, and I have to realize that whenever I am shopping that I am not the only person living there.  I have to shop for two people and make a weekly list.  That too will be of help.  Food preparation is also helpful into formulating a plan.  If only I had done this earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment