Monday, September 12, 2016

I like the above plan (in bold) however...

Diet plan for 8/6/16
No diet
No diet structure
No realization without action
No guilt
No fear
No doubts
No worries

Exercise Plan for 8/6/16
No worries
No cares
No lack of understanding or wisdom
No things to follow as far as an actual diet goes instead of planning for a lifestyle change


I find out the way to wipe the slate clean so to speak is not to do so.  It is to learn from my mistakes and keep going.  I feel like I always had to start the whole process over by basically erasing my previous plan and thus starting from scratch.  The above plan is about how I have been living.  The problem with that mindset is a lack of paying attention to the little details such as the successes I have made.  I notice that the more water I drink, the less unhealthy food that I consume.  I have noticed this today.  I have not planned what to consume in advance, eaten healthy, nor have I drunk a lot of water.  I have eaten according to cravings and fear of making sure that the food in the refrigerator doesn't spoil.  The problem is, food does spoil.  The truth is, we are all mostly water and it helps us to see how much we need throughout the course of a day.

As for exercise, I have found myself scared.  I have been scared of failure so to speak.  Failure is beating myself up every time I did not lift a finger instead of being proud of myself for when I did. I have procrastinated so much that I just quit.  I have not taken the time to actually set up a plan of action so to speak.  Taking the time to plan does and will eventually do wonders.  The hardest part and the scariest part is to overcome the fact that losing weight and keeping the extra weight off is about keeping it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment