Friday, August 5, 2016

Diet and Exercise Plans for 8/6/16

Diet plan for 8/6/16
No diet
No diet structure
No realization without action
No guilt
No fear
No doubts
No worries

Exercise Plan for 8/6/16
No worries
No cares
No lack of understanding or wisdom
No things to follow as far as an actual diet goes instead of planning for a lifestyle change

The above plans are what have been holding me back for a long time.  I couldn't afford to be fat.  I can't afford to gain weight, but mind if I do because in my head if I have gotten fatter, then in the beginning I could see and see a big number.  Wait a minute, I want to lose weight now, but why do I eat so much?  I need to make plans.  The problem is, I rarely, if ever follow them.

I realize now that I need to take two steps back and meditate so that my mind is clearer and my points and my exercise goals will be more precise.  The above mindset is the total sum of a not so clear mind and an all-or-nothing, black-and-white view of things, but corrupted by being tired and just not caring.  I just didn't give a crap.  Dieting is a temporary, vicious cycle.  I can do it but only for a while.  I want to do something more permanent.  I want to be fit, healthy, and look fit and healthy.

I have to take better care of myself.  I have to first take care of my mind before I can take care of the rest.  My mindset is in need of change.  I don't want to "start all over" and "wipe the slate clean". Maybe I should just not worry so much and take it slow one day at a time and not beat myself up when things don't get perfect or just when I make a bad decision.  It will be hard, but I have to learn to make a mistake and grow.  Learning from a mistake helps me because I will grow.  In turn, I will no longer complain everyday.  I will be grateful and thankful.  There will be more to my life and more to my prayers than ever before.


No comments:

Post a Comment