Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Journal entry 9/22/16

I think it is time that I learn how to dance.


 I am not fit..yet, but I am on my way there.


I would like to continue to be on my way there.  One day, it will be here.  As for my eating habits, they have or are improving some.  I was advised to consume 1200-1500 calories a day.  I have tried and have decided to consume between 1600-1800 calories, to lose 1.5 pounds a week.  My portions and my goals seem too big.  My expectations, however, are too small, and that is what is wrong with my diet, in particular my eating habits.  I admit that I do eat the wrong kinds of foods and within the wrong portions.  I have incorporated more fruits and vegetables and seeds into my diet.  I could do a better job however, or incorporating more whole grains and less sugar into my diet.  As of right now, I am creating a feasible  plan that I am creating for tomorrow, but for the first time, I finally realize, that making a healthy diet or meal plan for tomorrow can be quite difficult to create, yet easy to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment