Saturday, September 17, 2016

Diet and Exercise plans for 9/17/16

Lately, I have changing my goal of just under 1500 calories.  I wasn't so sure if this was a good idea. Maybe I should just go below that amount.  However, doctor recommended goal would be between 1200-1500 calories per day.  The protein, carbohydrate, and other plans have proven either too difficult, or too time consuming.  I don't have a set amount of food that I eat per day, but my eating habits should fall well within that calorie range.

Here is what I plan to consume tomorrow, 9/18/16:
Breakfast
2 blueberry muffins and orange
2 glasses of water
2 servings of coffee

Snack 1
cherry tomatoes (6)

Snack 2
Fiber one brownie

Lunch
1 meat
2 vegetable
1 starch

Dinner
3 fruits

I will plan to exercise later on as I have no idea what I want or need to do.  The truth is, I focus on the length of time, which is quite discouraging and that I guess I think it matters.  I want to change my attitude to exercise.  There is this urgency to exercise, which may be an obstacle in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment