Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My goals and changing plans

I have learned that I don't eat for just one person though I plan my meals as if I do.  I have to plan my meals as if more than one person lives here which is the case.  That is what I have learned today.  I am taking a break from making a plan for tomorrow to write this.  I have also learned that plans will have to continually change in order to reach my goal.  My goal is to lose 100 pounds.  So far, I have lost 10 lbs, which would mean that I would have to cut down on my food portions and increase my exercise time over time.  Specifically, I plan to lose 100 lbs which was my New Years Resolution and to stay on Weight Watchers for a Year.  So far, it has been so good.  My real goal is to stick to it and keep it off.  I will remind myself that I am accountable for everything I do this year and that being easily overwhelmed will throw everything off.

No comments:

Post a Comment