Sunday, February 1, 2015

My goal for eating in moderation...

My goal for now will be not only to consume more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, but to eat all food in moderation.  I tend to get overwhelmed easily.  So what I have decided, and been advised to, is to make changes one at a time.  This time, it was to "eat better" by what I had written earlier and to eat in moderation.  I would like to have a half a plate of broccoli with three ounces of steak and a wheat roll.  And it would not help to add to the plate half a cup of sugar free ice cream.  Sometimes I "do well"; sometimes I don't eat in moderation.  I may consume three ounces of steak, but I also consume a couple or rolls and half a cup of carrots.  Oh, may I add a cup of ice cream?  It is hard to control myself when it comes to ice cream.  Maybe it is best not to consume the ice cream or any dessert at all.  That is why planning meals is important.  It would also be nice if I go grocery shopping before I plan meals.  It would also be okay if I plan meals before I go shopping.  Sometimes I do both.   Next time I will learn about meal planning and eating in moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment